Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

On 02 22 2016i Galo Correa sr attend a meeting ivited by a

Customer Question

on 02 22 2016i Galo Correa sr attend a meeting ivited by a frend to get information abouth a jon on a financial company that suposto make lots of money the only thing is need a interviu with your family to explain you abauth this program you do not need to buy nathi just to lissen 40 minuts of your time since 02 22 2016 until to day no body call me no body training me nothing my address is 12939 Twinbrook pky Rockville MD 20851 this financial company is been taking auth of my credit card morthan $106.88 every month untyil to day please I am retire gethi $738.00 from SSI Social security every month please I need your healph my email is ***@******.*** my phon #3015232675 thaks GOD BLESS YOU DONGALO
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

You said that the bank told you to call us, however, this is a service that provides paid legal information in response to a set of questions provided by the customer. Were you trying to reach law enforcement? Or did you have questions for a lawyer?