Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.

I am trying to find out if first page web listings is a

Customer Question

I am trying to find out if first page web listings is a legitimate company.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Phone number: ***-***-****
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

It depends on what you mean by "legitimate". They have been on the web since October 2015, and different websites list them as being valid (ex. but they don't appear to do anything different than a lot of other companies claim they can do.

They aren't listed on a lot of the websites that tracks scams so that's a positive sign.

However, anytime you deal with a company that appears to have been online less than a year there is some risk and if you are looking for ways to "drive" your company onto the first few pages of Google searches then you may want to consider hiring a local company.