Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is Grant Solutions,llc a fraud?

Customer Question

Is Grant Solutions,llc a fraud?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

If you are talking about Grant Solutions, LLC, at 2321 N GRENVIEW DR , Mesa, AZ, they are a legitimate company. They were lawfully incorporated in Arizona back in 2002.

The Better Business Bureau is aware of them. On their rating scale from A to F they have given Grant Solutions a C+.

The BBB has only received one complaint about them, to which Grant Solutions did not reply. You can see the complaint, one customer rating and the BBB review here. So they are an actual business that has been around for 14 years.

If you wanted to avail yourself of their services and you're dealing with the real Grant Solutions and not someone just using their name, you would not be dealing with a bogus company. That does not mean, however, you'll necessarily be satisfied with their services. It does mean that if they don't give you what you bargained for, you'd have legal recourse against them and would be able to find them to take legal action.

All an organization like Grant Solutions really promises you is that they help you to find grants for you which you would be qualified to get and help you apply. They don't guarantee you'll actually get something, as they have no control over that.

They will require money for their services, some of which will be up front and which you could save if you wanted to do some library research and apply to foundations for grants on your own. But for people who don't want to do the work themselves, a company like Grant Solutions can actually assist them in their search for funding. To that extent they are legitimate.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

I think our responses must have crossed and you have already seen my answer. If you have a follow up reply please let me know.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.