Loren, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney/Hearing Officer
17897874

I have a gentleman calling me through facebook and he has

Customer Question

I have a gentleman calling me through facebook and he has been so wonderful but he has all these numbers that are all VOIP and it pings Europe when I did a reverse call and doesn't say who he is registered to. The phone number was bought in Smryna Beach, FL how do I find out if the guys that is sending me pictures is really the guy.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He has called me from two numbers they are(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

You can download his picture and run it through a Google Image Search to see if it shows up in any other accounts:

Google Image Search (click on the camera icon)

Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Generally, the rule for internet contacts is to trust your instincts. If things seem off, then they probably are.

It goes without saying that if you get a request for money, whether for medical expenses, business or travel, cut off the communication and walk away. That is the best indication of an internet scammer.