Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Should I rely on anglo gold finance and securities?

Customer Question

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This is a scam. This is a very common scam, where a scammer will try to get you to pay in exchange for promises of gold, and underlining romance. See HERE.

There is no such company as "Anglo Gold Finance and Securities." There is also no such thing as "refund insurance." I am afraid that the money you have already sent overseas is likely lost, but you are still urged to report the matter to IC3.GOV which is a website created to file a complaint with federal authorities about online scams.

Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!