Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Can you tell me if stoll, age 63 years od, lives in dallas

Customer Question

Can you tell me if Michael stoll, age 63 years od, lives in dallas texas, is now married and what year was his last divorce?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

I can do a search of public records for you. I can't tell whether it will be up to date as of today, and what his marital history is. But I can likely find out whether his most recent address is in Dallas and whether he's presently married.

Let me know if you're interested in that.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am interested. he lived in new york before Dallas. His BD august 22, 1952
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

I believe I've found him. There is someone by that name with a August, 1952 birthday living right outside of Dallas. He's married. I'll attach a screenshot of what I have.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Zoey, that is not the michael stoll i am looking for. On people finder i found his address and phone number. i was hoping you could find out the other info.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That is not a photo of him. But, his middle name is ***** *****!
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Public records are not official. So they have inaccuracies. I gave you the data from the only person in the state of Texas with that date of birth and location. The information is much too coincidental not to be accurate, except for the photo, which is clearly not a 63 year old man.

I've found this on LinkedIn but it doesn't give me any address information.

I have no further information.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.