Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Isa scammer

Customer Question

Is(###) ###-####a scammer
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now? If so, please tell me what this person asked of you that makes you believe he may be a scammer.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

The phone traces to San Antonio, Texas, but it's a mobile phone that can be used anywhere in the world. The carrier is Verizon, but you'd have to get a court order to find out who opened the account, which you cannot do unless you're in litigation.

The phone number does not correspond to any scam reports but that doesn't mean anything since scammers change their numbers all of the time.

If you want to give me more information about this person and why you think you may be scammed, I can expand my answer. You can even upload photos or documents with your reply to this question thread.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.