Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Erhenbaum lending group. 201 Broad St Suite06901. telephone

Customer Question

Erhenbaum lending group. *****Suite*****06901.
telephone # ***** Her name is ***** *****.
email is***@******.***. I applied for a $3000 dollar loan. MS. Anderson wants me to go to walmart to pay $450 to canada for the $3000 loan. Ihave not done so,sounds fishy to me. Also I could not locate the buisness at BBB.
Thank You,
Mark Plude
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

You are wise to question this. No legitimate US lender would ask you to wire an up front fee to Canada in order for you to qualify for a $3K loan. In fact, an up front fee is unlawful and the #1 sign of a loan scam.

Any actual lender would take any processing fees from the money set aside to lend you and then give you the balance, with no strings attached. They would NEVER ask you to go to Walmart and send money to Canada.

The Connecticut Secretary of State has no such company listed on their corporate register as Erhenbaum Lending Group.

You need to report this fraud to the FBI online at and to the Federal Trade Commission at If you provided this so-called company with any sensitive personal details about yourself, particularly banking, credit card and social security numbers, take all possible precautions against identity theft.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.