Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUOSE

Customer Question

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUOSE
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Have you been informed of prize winnings? What exactly are you being asked to do to claim your prize? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I HAVE JUST TALKED WITH THE PCH AND RECEIVED ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I N EED. OBVIOSLY IT WAS /IS A SCAM1ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW THE PHONE NUMBER THEY GAVE ME IS A LEGITIMATE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE USAA FED SAVINGS BANK AND WHEN I CALLED IT YESTERDAY THIS PERSON, RICHARD MICHAEL ANSWERED - AND TODAY I LEARNED THAT HE DOESN'T EXIST AT THAT BANK!!!

What exactly were you being asked to do? Also, did you have a question or has this matter been resolved for you?