How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question

Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Category: Fraud Examiner
Satisfied Customers: 1807
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
Type Your Fraud Examiner Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My bank account, which held only my social security is now

Customer Question

My bank account, which held only my social security is now pretty much empty just by paying for H&H. It rusted someone to come in remotely to fix my frozen computer. He gave me a bogus name and phone number so that if I had more questions, I could call him. I truly don't don't know who to trust any more.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this situation? Have you reported the fraud to the bank yet?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
do they still grant extensions?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry, does who "still grant extensions" ? I am not really understanding what you are asking, please clarify.

Related Fraud Examiner Questions