Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Nothing serious yet just a suspicion at this stage ... the

Customer Question

Nothing serious yet just a suspicion at this stage ... the IP address of the woman who sent me a letter out of the blue says she is in Lithuania and she is claiming to be in Sydney Australia
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I will wait until he/she tries to get money out of me then I will do something ... at the moment am just collecting information
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: not at this stage ... I am just information gathering
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I am a fraud examiner, can you please let me know how I can assist you?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you please let me know how I can assist you?