Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Thank You and and I need an opinion and some help. I was

Customer Question

Thank You and Good Evening, My name is Dave ********* and I need an opinion and some help. I was made aware of things being bought at Staples while I was off in FLMA medical leave and sent to my addredd saying I bought it with credit card or cash and so I contacted. Staples who recommended I charge my Supervidor and the company for fraudulent activity
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. I do not quite understand what happened. Are you saying that your Supervisor was purchasing items using the business card, but sending them to you? Or... what exactly happened? And what are you asking?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!