Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I was in Vegas on a business trip and bought some products

Customer Question

I was in Vegas on a business trip and bought some facial products that worked great when they applied them on the strip. We were told not to use the products again for 2 weeks. When we got home and used the products they didn't work at all. They had to have used a different product. When I called the company they replied no refunds but I could select other products. I reported to my credit card company and they are investigating the case. I don't feel like I should have to pay $432.60 for a scam.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon Linda. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

What are the products supposed to do?

Did the receipt state that there were no refunds or were their signs stating the sales were final?