Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I have a new question on the company Finance

Customer Question

I have a new question on the company Porter Finance
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

I answered one of your earlier questions about Porter Finance. What is your new question?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Today is 7-6-2016, Wednesday.
There is a problem with the login to my account.
order id 16392733-457
account #(###) ###-####I have a new question about the Porter Finance company.
I sent the email to***@******.*** and that email has an attachment with the Porter Finance problem.
Also I will ask my question on this question box section.
I tried to copy a printed form picture into this question box but the transfer does not accept the picture of the form that is attached with the Porter Finance problem.
Today is 6-29-2016, Wednesday.The last telephone call to Porter Finance I was trying to get the Senior Advisor, ***** *****, to cancel the investment account and I would get the $10,500 dollars refunded back to me.Usually when a customer is in a telephone conversation with a company planning to cancel their membership account, in the next few seconds the telephone call if transferred to the company cancellation department.***** ***** processed a trade and in the trade he lost $9,000 dollars of my money. In that same day we began talking about “recovery funds” to return the $10,500 dollars back to me.Before I made any money transaction to Porter Finance I told the man, ***** *****, that I only knew that when you invest money you get higher payoff from interest. The man asked if I had tried investment before this telephone conversation with Porter Finance, and I said yes I did try investing money in another investment. I told him that the investment did not payoff that good. Then I ask the man, ***** *****, about investment risk. The man, ***** *****, said there was no risk or money lost if I invest my money with Porter Finance.I found the investment company, Porter Finance, advertisement within Inbox section where I receive my email messages. I trusted the words in the advertisement because it said a customer invested $250 dollars with Porter Finance and in the next 30 days that customer profited $1,000,000 dollars. That sounded very convincing and I also was quickly ready to invest $250 dollars to pocket $1,000,000 dollars like the advertisement I was reading.Then I authorized Porter Finance to withdraw $10,500 dollars from 3 of my credit cards – Bank of the West $6,000 / Bank of America $4,000 / Citicard $500.In the past 10 calendar days I have been in contact with the company, Porter Finance, on recovery funds. I sent the company an email attachment picture of address power supply monthly billing, a drivers license, and pictures of the 3 credit cards.That company sent me an email asking me for a printed form authorizing Porter Finance to withdraw the $10,500 from the 3 credit cards. I went to Bank of the West to ask that bank if they had any printed forms that authorized the $6,000 dollars withdrawal by Porter Finance. The employee at Bank of the West said that the bank did not have any printed forms of that type of money withdrawal transaction. The only way that the transaction could be approved is between the credit card customer and Porter Finance.Email I received from Porter Finance, Julie S.Dear *****,Thank you for sending us your documents.
We are pleased to inform you, we have approved the images of your ID, proof of address and credit cards ending in 7399, 6631 and 3804.Please send us a signed form authorizing the recent deposits made to your account.
Please fill it out by hand,sign in the designated spaces, initial where indicated,(your full name at the top, your initials at the first clause, your signature in the table and your signature and the date at the bottom), using a blue ink pen, and send it back to us in color.ÂPlease note, we can only accept authorization forms which have been completed in their entirety.Â
Once you send in the signed form, we will review it, and once it's approved your account will be fully verified once more.
Please feel free to contact us back through our support team via Live Chat at, or by one of the phone numbers listed below.For more details please contact a broker or a compliance agent through our support team via Live Chat at, or by one of the phone numbers listed below.
Best regards, ***** ***** Accounting Department***@******.*** Porter Finance UK London: +44-2035192532 USA NY: +1-***-***-**** USA LA: +1-***-***-****On each of my credit card monthly billing statements it has printed records of those 3 withdrawal transactions by Porter Finance. I sent Porter Finance accounting emplo*****, ***** S., an email saying that none that of the credit card companies had any printed forms authorizing the withdrawal transaction to Porter Finance.I have to send the remaining questions to the above problem with the company, Porter Finance.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
continuation.On 6-29-2016, I received an email from Porter Finance, Peter W.Email message:
Hi Brian,
We apologize for the confusion, the authorization form we asked for is the form sent to you when you first funded your account.I am attaching the needed form to this mail.Please fill in your full name at the top, sign next to each paragraph, sign next to the deposits in the table under the "signature" column and at the bottom of the page, and initial next to each statement. Please use blue ink pen for the signature.As soon as you send the remaining documentation we will review it, and once it's approved your account will beÂ
fully verified.Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.Best regards,Peter W.Porter FinanceÂ
UK London:Â +44-2035192532
USA NY:Â +1-***-***-****
USA LA: Â +1-***-***-****There were no printed pages that I signed when I started the investment account with Porter Finance; my customer account with Porter Finance is(###) ###-#### All money transaction withdrawals were electronically from the 3 credit cards – Bank of the West, Bank of America, Citicard.The company is now asking me to sign the printed (picture) form and return it to Porter Finance.READ THE EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENT I SENT TO***@******.***, 7-6-2016, 3AM. IT HAS THE PICTURE OF THE PRINT FORM THAT PORTER FINANCE IS ASKING ME TO SIGN.customer
brian aaron
order id 16392733-457
account #(###) ###-####
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the additional information but it doesn't change the picture.

Porter Finances has made unauthorized trades of your money and is operating unlawfully since it has no authority to trade in the US. They have stolen your money, and why you would want to fill out more forms, activate your account and get gulled into depositing even more with them is something I do not understand.

You need to report the fraud to your police, to the CFTC and the FBI at as indicated in the earlier question I asked you. You can sue them for the return of your money if you can find out where they really are.

There was no attachment on this question.