Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I have been talking to someone online who says major general

Customer Question

I have been talking to someone online who says major general rhino terras aka Igor schvede and was wondering about him
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

There is a real Riho Terras, but he doesn't use a false name, and he's also married with two sons. Furthermore he is a Lieutenant General and not a major general, and you or he has misspelled his name.

There is also a real Igor Schvede. He's an entirely different officer but he's married with a daughter. There are any number of photos of both of these two men available on the web. Anyone can download their pictures and claim to be one of them.

Has he asked you for money yet? Or is he claiming that there is some kind of package that he wants to send to you? Because he will.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.