Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Ms., the problems are stated on the left side of the screen.

Customer Question

Hi Ms. Wilson, the problems are stated on the left side of the screen. It was on my initial inquiry (thinking I was contacting the FBI). Ron
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: It's lengthy. Can I copy what was already sent and is on the right hand side of this communication. There are two problems. The first has to do with PCH and the second was to another entity. Can you get what I wrote from the previous person? (Ben something). Ron
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Not unless he has questions about what I wrote.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Certified Fraud Examiner who will be assisting you today.

Can you please copy or attach your issue with PCH and with the second entity?

That way I can tell you they are both a scam and what you need to do.

Also, if you would prefer to speak on the phone for an additional small fee to get your question answered faster, please let me know and I can make that happen.