Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Yesterday I received a call from Sopper originated at phone

Customer Question

Yesterday I received a call from John Sopper originated at phone no.(###) ###-#### ***** 5.
He claimed that I had won $3,500,000 dollars from the PCH contest and wanted certain information. He indicated that if I did certain things including getting a $500 document issued by Walmart to Walmart. That would satisfy the requirements to move forward with setting up the meeting at my home with above mentioned individuals. At that time I would receive documentation of winning the aforementioned amount plus and automobile and $7,000 a month for life. He gave me a confirmation number that I was to use (5776426US). I would be very happy if this is a true notification, however, I told him I wanted something from him in writing describing everything he told me. He agreed and said he would call me back in about a half hour. Of course nothing happened.
This morning I had another situation on a different email that basically it was a program whereby I could buy foreclosure houses with no money. To do this I would learn how, by getting a free book (except for postage of $2.97). When filling out the name and address and my credit card info, there computer rejected my 3 digit on the reverse of my card. I've got a feeling that they now have enough info on my credit card that they could get into my account.
I'm seeking information on what I can do on both of these incidents.
Ronald J. Mack
1039 Barefoot Bay
Sebastian, Florida 32976
Phone is:(###) ###-####
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

What is it you would like to do with these? You are aware that they are both scams, correct?

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.