Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Is qivana a scam or a secure multi level market business to

Customer Question

is qivana a scam or a secure multi level market business to invest into, looking for passive and residual income for my family
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: is qivana a scam or a secure multi level market business to invest into, looking for passive and residual income for my family
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  TheFraudExpert replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Certified Fraud Examiner who will be assisting you today.

I'm currently working on a reply to your question and I'll be back shortly with your answer. Thanks for your patience.

If you would prefer to speak on the phone for an additional small fee to get your question answered faster, please let me know and I can make that happen.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Hello again, I can confirm that Qivana is not a total scam. What I mean by this is that Qivana is a real company who is registered to do business in the United States.

I'm working on writing up more specific details for you on its reputation of being a secure multi level business to invest into. I will be back with you shortly, thanks for your patience.