CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

Some time ago this year i meet a man on meetme and he had

Customer Question

hello
some time ago this year i meet a man on meetme and he had pictures of a whit man
a military man. very short time after we meet online he wanted me to close my meetme account. he asked if i have whatsapp to have contyact on mobile and i said yes and then we had contact on whatsapp. he have send many picutes of a whit man that is millitARY. HE SAID HE IS ON MISSION IN NIGERIA. and after more then 1 month he ask me to help me send him money for internet. but i have not send money.
i have talk whit him in mobile and is west-african accent so then he is not american millitary man.right.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 5 months ago.

I honestly think that it is not a good idea to send money to someone that you have not met. You work hard for what you have and it could be a scam. I think that it is best to err on the side of caution and maintain your security by discontinuing communication with him. I am sorry if this is not the news that you would like to hear.

I also would think that you would want to maintain contact with a man who respect for you and can also take care of his own responsibilities.

I hope you were able to recognize that my intention was to empower you to not allow someone to take advantage of you. I truly wish you the best and I hope that no one attempts to manipulate you for money. You sound like a kind and generous person, and you deserve to have the same type of person in your life. Best wishes, and please let me know if I can be of further assistance :)

Jules