Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

I too was contacted by VIP Bookmakers who told me of an

Customer Question

I too was contacted by VIP Bookmakers who told me of an account I had with them. The account was opened by me with $250 some tin me ago and I know that is correct because they provided me the logon and password, which was a derivative of one I often use. What I never agreed to was that I would be liable for membership fees or that they would provide me with a loan to boost the account. All I needed to do to unlock these funds was to pay a certain amount and it would happen. I paid and they didn't. It continued for some months with more promises , more requests for funds, more payments by me and more nothing from them. I have at least 4 emails with the VIP logo on them stating that funds would be paid if I did. The names on these emails were ***** *****, Sarah Evian, Charles Sary and Giovanni Laurent. I am able to name names without fear of being sued for slander because the absolute defense against slander is the truth. And what I have said is the truth. I have printouts of their emails with the VIP logo on it giving promises they didn't keep when I did my bit. So do not believe them if you are contacted. I have learnt a very painful and expensive lesson. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Shame on them.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to help you today. I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed.

Did you have a question about what happened to you?