Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Payza.com legit

Customer Question

Payza.com legit
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Should you wish email or phone support, let me know and the site can arrange that. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

What does this company intend to do for you and what do they want from you in return?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just wondering if I can use the company
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

Thank you. Please give me a moment to look into this company for you and to type up an answer

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

Payza.com is an online payment processor. As far as I can see they are legitimate in the sense that they are actual. They do not, however, have a particularly good reputation in the industry.

The Better Business Bureau is aware of Payza. They have had complaints about them. On their rating scale from A to F, the BBB has rated Payza with a D- because of consumer complaints about their service and poor customer service. You can read the review here including the complaint history and draw your own conclusions about whether you will be happy with their service. A poor rating from the Better Business Bureau, however, is reason enough in and of itself to avoid the company.

The BBB says this business is based in New York, and that does check out. THe company MH Pillars, which is doing business as Payza.com was lawfully incorporated in New York on March 19, 2012. It's company ID number is(###) ###-#### ***** you can find MH Pillars in the New York Secretary of STate's corporate register. It's website owner is in London, and MH Pillars is lawfully registered as a London business as well.

So again, this is a real company, which you can use. But it does not have a good reputation. There are other online payment companies that are more reliable. PayPal, for example is BBB accredited and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

But is Payza a scam? No.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.