Nick-FraudExaminer, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Fraud Investigations

Do you have information on Dewan Finance scam on personal

Customer Question

Do you have information on Dewan Finance scam on personal loans?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Certified Fraud Examiner who will be assisting you today.

I'm reviewing your question now and working on a reply. I'll be back shortly with your answer.

Also, if you would prefer to speak on the phone instead of in this chat window, please let me know and I can make that happen.

Hello again, just so I can be sure we are talking about the same company regarding the personal loan, is the company Dewan Financial Services and the website ?

Also, are you looking to see if the company is legitimate or not?

Or do you have a question specifically regarding their personal loans?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Hello I am happy to answer your question over the phone, please accept my phone call request.

Are you able to accept my phone call request so that I can get you the answers you need?

If you are having a problem with accepting my request, I advise that you contact Just Answer customer service so they can get this issue fixed.

Hello again, were you able to contact customer service and get your situation resolved? If you are still interested in having a phone call please let me know and I can call you now.

If you are not interested in a phone call, I can continue to assist you within this chat portal and get your question answered. I just need to confirm a few things:

-Is the company in question Dewan Financial Services ( ?

-Is your question to check and verify if the company is legitimate or not before applying for a personal loan?

Hello again, I am just checking in to see if you had any problems in answering my questions above?

Please remember that I cannot provide you with an answer to your original inquiry until you provide me with the additional information I have requested. You aren't charged for answering me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello again, I know that Just Answer was having some technical difficulties over the past few days so you may have not been able to reply to my previous questions.

I wanted to follow up to give you an answer to your original question:

State Business Register: Dewan Financial Services ( does business as Dewan Solutions, LLC and they claim that their US headquarters is located in Wilmington, Delaware. After performing some verification of this, The State of Delaware business register DOES NOT show Dewan Solutions or Dewan Finance as an active company doing business in Delaware. This is a big red flag.

U.S.Better Business Bureau (BBB) : The company Dewan Financial Services (DewanSolutions) shows up as being an company in their records. However, on a rating scale from A+ to F, Dewan Financial Services is rated as an F.

The reason for this is that there are many complaints about Dewan’s supposed personal loans. Customers state that they apply for a loan and then the customers are continuously asked for more and more fees in order to process their loan. The loan never ends up getting processed nor do they ever end up receiving any loan proceeds. When they call the company to check on the status of the loan, they can rarely can get a hold of anyone.If they do reach someone, they are given an excuse for the delays in processing the loan but never end up receiving a resolution. appear to be a few positive reviews about the company but to me they look like they are fake reviews because they are all very short, created in poor grammar and posted within a 1-2 week timeframe of each other. They look like someone was paid to add positive reviews about the company to try and make the business look legitimate. This poor BBB rating and bad customer reviews are a big red flag.

Website Information: After conducting some research on the information on the website itself,I have found that this company is practically brand new. They have only been in business under their current internet domain name for 12 months. They also only registered their current domain name for one year, which is the least amount of time you can reserve a domain name for. A company who is doing well and is legitimate will usually register its domain for a very long period of time such as 5 years or more. Finally,the company has registered its domain registrant name as private. Legitimate companies usually keep their domain registration name as public because they have nothing to hide.

Contact Information Check: There phone number on the website 1-855—4779 goes to a very suspicious voicemail answering service. This is not the kind of answering service one should find with a legitimate loans company. This is another red flag.

When all of these are taken into account, they raise multiple red flags for potential FRAUD.

I would recommend that you DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today and I hopethis answer has helped you. If you do have any additional questions, feel freeto ask and I will be happy to answer.

Please remember that I only receive credit foranswering your question when you acceptmy answer using the 3, 4 or 5 STARSon the top of the screen and then SUBMIT. I work very hard to give youthe most honest and accurate answer; I kindly ask that you reciprocate my goodfaith by accepting my answer. Even after you accept my answer, you can stillask follow up questions at no additional cost.

Good Afternoon, I noticed you were able to view the answer I prepared for you regarding Dewan Finance's personal loans. Do you need any further information or clarification?

If so, please reply here on this question thread.

My main goal is to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your answer. I look forward to hearing from you.