Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Im trying to find if Real equity development llc is a real

Customer Question

im trying to find if Real equity development llc is a real comapny and some of their holdings. I would also like to know information on the owner of the company Mr Johnson he claims to be a billonare
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Should you wish email or phone support, let me know and the site can arrange that. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

Please give me the website for this company. Also tell me how you learned of them, what they want to do for you and what they are requiring you to do in return.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

If this company is located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, their website was launched and their domain name registered on March 14, 2014. So the site has been up and running for a little more than two years.

The Wyoming Secretary of State's Business Register indicates that this company incorporated in Wyoming on January 19, 2011. The address on file with the Wyoming Secretary of State matches what is given on their website. The company shows as an active Wyoming business in good standing with the state. The latter means it's up to date with its fees and annual reports.

The company is unknown to the Better Business Bureau, which is a good sign in that it means there have been no complaints made to the BBB about them in the years they have been in business.

You could contact the Wyoming State Attorney General's Office to see if they have a complaint history for this company. But based on what I see, the company appears to be legitimate.

To make sure that you are not dealing with a scammer "borrowing" the name of a legitimate company, please tell me how you learned of them, what they want you to do, and what they are requiring of you.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.