Nick-FraudExaminer, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Fraud Investigations

Is a scam

Customer Question

is a scam
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Certified Fraud Examiner who will be assisting you today.

Would you like to know if the website is real or if the lady friend you have been speaking to is real?

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone at any time, please let me know and I can make that happen.

Hello again, I have done some research on and here are my results:

I don't believe that the profiles of the girls who are pictured on the site are the actual girls that you are chatting with. Therefore, I would avoid further use of this website. Here is why:

1) As soon as I signed up as a free member on the site, I started receiving chat messages immediately from many women. This does not make any sense because if it were the actual ladies in the profiles looking to chat with me, some time would have had to to pass for me to actually fill out my profile information and then they would have had to view it. It looks like there is some kind of automated chat requests that pop up for every new member and not real people.

2) All the images of female members on this site look too good to be true. Meaning that they all look like models and not like regular girls who are looking for dates. It is impossible for every single girl on a website to be very attractive.

3) All the images on the profiles for the girls look like they have been taken by the same professional photographer. They are all beautifully posed from about the same distance and taken in perfect lighting. It is impossible for each girl on the website had her pictures taken in the same perfect lighting unless they are models getting paid to take their pictures. That means that the girls are probably paid for their pictures to be featured on the site so you can bet that they are not the actual women who are sending you chat requests.

4) The site uses a credits approach instead of just charging a monthly membership fee. Each time you want to send an email or look at photos it costs you more credits (money). This is not the mark of a legitimate website. Most legitimate websites such as and all charge a monthly subsrciption fee but you can talk to any woman and look at photos as much as you want without any extra charges.

5) blocks attempts to exchange contact details unless you have reached certain credit limits in spending. Once you reach this credit limit then actually making arrangements to meet with the person in the profile are nearly impossible, or have to be arranged through the site. This is a red flag for you not really chatting with the person whose pictures are in the profile.

6. There is a Ripoff Report Complaint review on which seems to further validate that you are not really chatting with the women whose pictures are in the profiles. Please read more here:

Based on all of this, I recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS SITE any further if you are interested in finding a relationship with a real woman.

I hope this answer has helped you and I truly wish you the best of luck. If you do have any additional questions, feel free to ask me for clarification and I will be happy to answer at no additional cost.

Please remember that I only receive credit for answering your question when you ACCEPT MY ANSWER using the TOP THREE HAPPY FACES OR STARS and then SUBMIT. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to accept my answer) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to give you the most honest and accurate answer; I kindly ask that you please reciprocate my good faith with a accepting my rating. Even after you rate me, you can still ask follow up questions at no additional cost.

Good Morning, I noticed you were able to view the answer I prepared for you. Do you need any further information or clarification on my answer?

If so, please reply here on this question thread.

My main goal is to make sure that you are fully satisfied with your answer, I look forward to hearing from you.