Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I need someone to update the phone number on a business

Customer Question

I need someone to update the phone number on a business website -- www.thetreeclimber.net
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Certified Fraud Examiner who will be assisting you today.

Unless you are the administrator of a website you cannot make changes to the contact information on the website.

Are you looking for me to check if that website is fraudulent?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. I will get back to you when Darrell returns. His phone number is ***** (***) ***-****. P.S. Speaking on the phone is easier for us. Can we do this?

Hello again, I am just checking in to see if you were still interested in having me answer your question?

Please reply in this thread so that we can move forward.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Nick, Darrell is here and would like to have you update the phone number on his website.

Hello again, good to hear back from you.

So you need to someone to update a phone number on your website or you would like me to check if a phone number from a website is legitimate?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
someone to update phone number on website.

For someone to update a phone number on a website, you need to have website administrator rights. This is usually done by the person or company who maintains and updates the website.

If it is your website, don't you have a contact person who usually performs regular maintenance on the website?