Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Licensed Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney / former Law Enforcement Agent
26296561

Is jg tax group legitimate or a scam. : I'm being audited by

Customer Question

Is jg tax group legitimate or a scam.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I'm being audited by irs.gov for 2 Tax Return. Hired jg tax group to represent me and after paying them not sure they have done anything yet. But asking for more money to keep building return before going to tax court. Not sure if need to keep giving them more money or just pay irs.
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Not sure . Just trying to find out if this company is a good company or just trying to get everything they can and run. If I keep paying them with dead lines come and gone and they have not sent anything to irs I will owe irs with no deductions . I can't keep paying them and the irs too.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Can you please provide me with this company's fill legal name, address and phone number, so I can further research it for you?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Jg tax group
1430 s. Federal hey #301
Deerfield beach fl 33441(###) ###-####(###) ###-####

Thank you for your follow up.

This business is properly registered with Florida Depart of State and while there are some complaints about the company online, the business has a good rating of A- with Better Business Bureau here is the link http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/taxes-consultants-and-representatives/jg-tax-group-company-in-deerfield-beach-fl-92011115, so the company is legitimate,but if you are having any issue with this company you should address it with the company's higher management or you can also file complaint against the company with your local Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.com and they will investigate your complaint.

I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.