Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

I have been having a relations ship 4 months. Person has my

Customer Question

I have been having a relations ship for past 4 months. Person has my information but yesterday he wanted my code for facebook. Since he was suppose to see me this weekend I gave it to him. Now I have not heard from him and cannot access my facebook account or messages.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 4 months ago.

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I will be the fraud examiner helping you this evening.

I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you. Can you please specifically tell me what your question is about this situation just to make sure that I understand the help you need?

Hello again, I am just checking in if you had any problems in answering my question. Please remember that I cannot answer your original inquiry until you answer my question. You aren't charged for answering me.

I look forward to hearing from you.