Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is everlast relief org. in Tustin ca. a legitimate company

Customer Question

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Should you wish email or phone support, let me know and the site can arrange that. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.

If so, tell me what they have agreed to do for you and what you are to do for them in return. If you have a website for this company let me know as well.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.

The California Secretary of State's business register shows no such organization as Everlast Relief Org. doing business in California.

The Better Business Bureau is not aware of any company or organization by this name either.

The WHOIS information behind the website indicates that this business is practically brand new. They registered their domain name and launched their site only two months ago. Additionally, they did so for one year only, the least amount of time you can reserve a domain name for. The company is using a private proxy service to hide its owner information and its real location.

There is no contact information provided on the website either, except for a toll free number.

All of these are more than a little suspicious and point to a fraud.

AVOID!!

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.