Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

We, a company incorporated at Hong Kong, believed that we

Customer Question

We, a company incorporated at Hong Kong, believed that we have been scammed by a Bahain company but theie website us at US and they use the Bank of America as their banker. We have suffered a big loss and want to take legal action to sue them for our money back but we can not afford to pay the legal fee. We want to find a US lawyer to act for us and work for us on no cure no pay basis.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I think we have been scammed by a gang of scammers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am the expert who will be assisting you today.

I am very sorry to hear about you loss the company has suffered. Please tell me what is your exact question regarding this situation?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The Bahrain company is Al Malikiyah Finance House, their address is Building 2795, Road 2835, Seef Area, Bahrain. Phone +973 1619 9458, Fax +973 1619 9459 website:
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We found from scamadviser that the server of the email was at US.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We have paid nearly one million HKD to them but they still can not deliver the SBLC as promised under their Letter of Undertaking.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We saw a pose at internet that this bahrain company is fraud.

Thank you for that information. So exactly what is your question regarding the fraud in this matter?

Hello, I am just checking in if you had any problems in answering my question. I saw that you were able to view my question to you. Please remember that I cannot answer your original inquiry until you answer my question. You aren't charged for answering me.