Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I applied loan with Canada cash advance? 63 simcoe street,

Customer Question

I applied for a loan with Canada cash advance?***** tilsonburg Ont(###) ###-####and they are making me wait for my cash loan of 25,000 sent them money process fee and tax fee and money stability fee and insurance/
they say they tried wiring the funds to my account and they said there are to many loan appilication pending on my account?
can t they just wire the money and process it and it s done?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Should you wish email or phone support, let me know and the site can arrange that. Are you online now?

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately, you are the victim of a loan scam. NO legitimate lender makes you pay up front fees in order to collect your cash. If the company is a bona fide lender, they will take all transfer expenses out of the money that they have set aside to lend you and just send you the rest free and clear with no strings attached.

The up front fee -- no matter what they say it's for -- is the #1 sign of a loan scam.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

Scammers can use the name of real companies to further their scam. It's very suspicious that they sent you to another site as well.

Do you have a website for Maple Pinc?