Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

The IRS issued a refund from overpaying my gain on my

Customer Question

the IRS issued a refund from overpaying my gain on my property for $301,000 that I sold on May 2014. Shortly after the IRS refunded me these funds. I was surprised to find out later that this IRS Refund was issued by the Bank instead of IRS . However by that time I found out that this Tax Refund was STOLEN and released to a thief without any proper compliance or verification and security measures by the Bank who issued the refund check and the Bank who cashed the check without any compliance with the AML.I am insured under the police of the Bank for fraud and theft as I have been victimized by both banks action. I am looking for a competent attorney to work in this case on contingency and request the attorneys fees from the Court for the litigation . I have already filed a case in Virginia Arlington in proper that will need to be amended with the facts that I have discovered from our hired investigators .
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the expert who will be assisting you today. I am a Certified Fraud Examiner with many years of experience.

Is your question related to the fraud with the tax refund issued from the bank instead of the IRS?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

hello are you online now ?

yes I have many questions am seeking advise of what needs to be done other than what I have already done

would you prefer to have a phone call? It will be easier for me to explain your options