How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question

Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Category: Fraud Examiner
Satisfied Customers: 1793
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
Type Your Fraud Examiner Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a person dies and his money is in a foreign country like

Customer Question

If a person dies and his money is in a foreign country like nigeria and your the next of kin but lives in USA and in order for you to get the money wired to your account you have to pay a tax fee before they will wire it to your account. Is that true?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. Is this a relative you have never met in person? Were you contacted seemingly out of the blue about this inheritance? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Related Fraud Examiner Questions