Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Welcome to BigOption HunterSupport Agent Good Shane

Customer Question

Welcome to BigOption
Jack HunterSupport Agent
Shane MayersHello Paul Agius. How may I help you today?
Paul **9:50 amHi Shane.... What is wrong with your organisation and profits Infinity? I asked yesterday to close my account and refund the money and they traded and lost $130,00 my account number is *****
9:51 amI now want a refund of no less that $200 or I will set up a legal claim as I have a copy of all conversations with your people
This is not about trading it is about robbing people who believe you
Shane MayersPlease wait one moment while I check on that for you
Your account is connected to a third party automated software.
It has automatically made some trades in your account.
Please refer to this link to see all your Trading History:-https://www.bigoptio…-account/?activeZone=positions My Account - BigOption
Paul **also you number crunching is wrong as 3 x 25 = 75 and somehow they deducted $125
Shane MayersPlease note that your account balance is $77.75 and the minimum withdrawal amount is $100.
Paul *sI do not care about trading history I closed the account yesterday and you lost my money
Stop going round in circles I closed the account when it was $202
I am going public with this
Shane MayersCan we call you Sir?
Paul *no
no bullshit accepted Read
Shane MayersPlease hold on i am transferring this chat to the concerned department and an officer in charge will surely help you.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
ort Agent
Shane Mayers10:49 amHello Paul *. How may I help you today?
Paul *Hello Shane i was talking to you earlier but I had to walk away as a couple of customers were in the shop
Shane MayersOkay Paul.
Paul *Now we are not gatting anywhere with you guys as all you do is pass me on to someone who simply gives me more Bull Shit so How come my account is not making any money. The so called trader Steven gold has not even been in contact with me in over two weeks and as I said before I closed the account and there is also an anomaly of $48 at least so start with were did the $48 go?
Shane MayersCan i have your expert trader give you a call back and assist you further?
Paul *I have been told that at least ten times and I keep getting phone calls with no name on my message bank just people talking in the background so No please not unless you can get someone to talk to me before 5.00 pm Australian time you can tell the time difference as it is now 10.55 am and it is Tuesday in Australia.
Shane MayersOkay Sir the needful shall be done on our side.
Paul *So shall i expect a phone call or an email can you check with why the account was not closed yesterday?
Shane MayersIt is your expert trader who is handling your account Sir.
Paul *Ok
So get him to do his job properly
Shane MayersThats why a telephonic conversation is needed for the withdrawal to be approved.
Paul *I did all that yesterday with a very lovely lady who tried to help and the account was closed do I have to say that 100 times.
this is getting very frustrating. You guys promise a lot and deliver none and then you get the poos when we tell yo that
Shane MayersWe do understand your concerns Sir.
Its the procedures.
Please refer to this link for the Terms & Conditions:- Terms & Conditions - BigOptionTraders are advised to read all the terms and conditions before contracting any trades with BigOption.
under section 12
Paul *The procedure is designed to strip the accpount if the so called customer is not happy or simply wants his money back???????
Do not come on with rules again.
Thsi conversation is over you are not able to help so please stop with the bullshit
Shane Mayers11:02 amIf you funded your account Sir that automatically means that you have accepted our terms and conditions.
Paul *That does not give you the right to trifle whatever money is in the account.
Now just stop and get the so called trader to call me/
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.

What is the question about your situation that you'd like to have answered here on JustAnswer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the question was about a binary trading company who simply give standard answers they lost all of my US$250 I deposited with them and they do not even send me a trading record etc
but I decided not to do anything about it as eventually they must have some sort or rule we agree to without realising why it is there and they can get away with murder
many thanks
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 4 months ago.

Binary option trading is closer to gambling than it is to other forms of investing. This is why your country, along with most other countries, does not require binary brokers to be regulated by your financial regulatory authority.

Also, most binary brokers which are unregulated operate from somewhere offshore and are outside of the reach of your law. That means if they cheat you can't find them to exercise legal remedies.

Most unregulated binary option brokers are scams. They take the money they make unauthorized trades with it and they wipe out your investment. They profit. You lose everything

How do they get away with it? In most instances nobody knows where to find them to bring them to justice. Unregulated finally brokers are very dangerous to deal with.