Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I have a Australian Chinese girlfriend or so she says , she

Customer Question

I have a Australian Chinese girlfriend or so she says , she lives with her mother in Doncaster Melbourne when not back in Hong Kong and mainland China we don't see each other that often but she has planned a trip to Copenhagen then onto a cruise ship ,she said her girlfriend backed out and would I come with her and would I pay the air fares at the travel agency I agreed she would cover the trip and cruise and holiday, she now wants more money for a upgrade to first class air fares which will be twice the value of the original fares , I'm a bit confused it seems very real and she seems quite wealthy has any body had or having the same experience
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Are you saying that you have actually met her in person several times? Did you send money to her or to the travel agent? How did you send the money? Does she want the additional money wired to her via Western Union or MoneyGram?
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you need more help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.