Nick-FraudExaminer, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Fraud Investigations

I am asking if MastersRally a scam or are they legit

Customer Question

Hi i am asking if MastersRally a scam or are they legit
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the expert who will be assisting you today. I am a Certified Fraud Examiner with many years of experience. I have a few brief questions for you:

-Is the MastersRally you are referring to a binary options trading company?

-Could you please give me the website of the company?

-Could you give me a brief description of how you came into contact with the company, what exactly you invested in and what was promised to you?

-How did you make the payment to the company (bank transfer, wire transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal, etc)

I see you requested a phone call but I'm going to do my best to answer your question within this portal. If you still need further assistance after my answer then we can proceed with a phone call at that time.

Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am just checking in if you had any problems in answering my questions. I saw that you were able to view my questions to you. Please remember that I cannot answer your original inquiry until you answer my question. You aren't charged for answering me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
MastersRALLY is a binary and stock market analyser
Web site is
I received an email about making money on the stock market I have paid $20000 to this entity.I paid these monies by electronic transfers from my bank.
Hello again and thank you for the information. I will be doing some research on the company and will provide you with a detailed answer to your original question later on today. Thanks for your patience.

Hello again, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

The binary options trading platform is relatively new to the world. The first company started doing binary options trading in about 2009 so because of this there is not as much regulation in place like you would find in the traditional stock or bond markets which have been around since the 1930's.

Now you said that you invested US $20,000 in your account with Mastersrally. Since this deposit, can you tell me what has happened with your balance?

-Were you able to execute trades?

-Have you tried to take withdrawals?