Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I would like to know if you have a white female by the name

Customer Question

I would like to know if you have a white female by the name of Latrusha ***** ***** dob 2/5/88.
Address given 8 Ikea, Lagos, Nigeria2341
Her partner is Okejide Michael Mujiva
Ibadan, Nigeria 2341
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, We have no record in our archives of any question relating to LaTrusha ***** ***** or of her parnter Okejide Michael MujivaIbadan. They do not even come up in a Google search. That doesn't have to mean anything, however, because scammers change their names all of the time. According to Google Earth, there is, however, no such legitimate address as 8 Ikea, Lagos, Nigeria. Ikea is not a street in Nigeria. It is the state capital. The closest match have is an***** but I would think that these two people would know how to spell their address. So this looks like a scam to me, and will be if they are asking you for money and you've never met them. Please reply here on this question thread and let me know your relationship to these people and whether they are asking you to wire them money. You can also upload a photo of Latrusa here to this question thread with your reply, along with any other documents and information you think may help me and I can see what I can find.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.