Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Is nec on line making money a scam

Customer Question

is nec on line making money a scam
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the Certified Fraud Examiner with many years of experience who will be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your question now, working on a reply, and I'll be back shortly with your answer. Thanks for your patience!

Could you please give me the following information so that I can give you a proper answer your question:

1. Is the formal name of the company NEC Money Transfer (www.necmoneytransfer.com)? If not, please give me the formal name of the company and the website
  2. How did you initially come into contact with NEC?
  3. Please tell me exactly what was promised to you in exchange for the 3 different charges you have mentioned above?
  4. Please tell me how exactly you paid NEC for the three charges above (Bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram, etc)
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see that you were able to view my questions but you did not reply. Did you have any problem answering my questions? Please remember that I cannot answer your original inquiry until you answer my question. You aren't charged for answering me.