Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

We have tried to get rid of our time share in the Las Vegas

Customer Question

Hi, We have tried to get rid of our time share in the Las Vegas area for quite some time, but all the money we paid different agents took us no where. We believe, due to real experience, that this agents were true sdam artists, of course. Can you help? Thank you, Paul
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the expert who will be assisting you today. Could you please give me a little bit of an explanation of how exactly you paid these real estate agents and what, if any documentation you received that shows they are representing you in the sale of your timeshare?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ah-ah! Good question but my wife ☺ know the answers not me. So, will wait. Thank you, Paul
I understand. If she is not available at the moment, can you at least explain how you have been paying them to represent you in the sale of the timeshare?