Nick-FraudExaminer
Nick-FraudExaminer, Fraud/Investigations/Financial Analysis
Experience:  Fraud Investigations
93685840

Is there such a thing as a spell caster named Dr. Sanu ? i've

Customer Question

Is there such a thing as a spell caster named Dr. Sanu ? i've read several testimonials that sound legit.
his email is***@******.***.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am the expert who will be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your question now, working on my reply, and I'll be back shortly with your answer. Thanks for your patience!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok!
Hello again, thank you for your question. Let me ask you a few questions: 1) How did you first come in contact with Dr. Sanu?2) Have you been asked to send him any money?3) If so, how did they ask you to pay it (Moneygram, Western Union, etc)?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i saw him on some blog sites. i then emailed him to ask a question.
then he said he could help me. he said he has helped many people all over the world.
his fee is 255.00 american dollars. and to send it western union. but before i do this i wanted and hoped
he is legit. seems like a nice guy. ha.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i don't want him to know i'm looking into him though. if he is legit it may piss him off?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are ou still there??
I have conducted much research on this and I cannot say with certainty that Dr. Sanu is a genuine doctor or spiritual healer. I just want to caution you that on the many blog sites I have reviewed regarding Dr. Sanu. Most of the testimonies regarding Dr. Sanu seem to be too good to be true. The general theme I found is a person writes that they have a lost a lover or spouse and they did not know who to turn to. They were very depressed and felt lost. As soon as they contacted Dr Sanu and sent him money, within a matter of a few days, the lover all of a sudden came right back to them and then they lived happily ever after. Now, I am not saying that Dr. Sanu is not an actual person but I can say with certainty that these kind of blog sites are not official websites where the content is verified. The testimonies on these sites can easily be manipulated or totally false. It is also a common practice for those trying to scam people to create numerous fake testimonials for the purpose of making people feel more comfortable sending money after they have seen some testimonials with the same doctor's name mentioned with a positive result. This is similar to a psychic reading situation where there is no guarantee that anything will happen after you pay the money. My advice in this situation is to NOT send money using Western Union. Once money is sent using this method, it is almost impossible to recover it. I can also say that almost all reputable doctors, spiritual healers or psychics will accept a major credit card for their services. I would recommend replying to him and only going through with it if you can pay with a credit card. That way you have some recourse to recover your money in case you feel that Dr. Sanu is not legitimate.
I understand that this may not have been what you were hoping to hear but I hope this answer has helped you and I wish you the best of luck. If you do have any additional questions, feel free to ask me for clarification and I will be happy to do so at no additional cost. Please remember that I only receive credit for answering your question when you issue a positive rating using the stars or the happy faces. Even after you rate me, you can still ask follow up questions. In the future if you have any brand new questions that you would like to address to only me, please write FOR NICK in the subject line.
Expert:  Nick-FraudExaminer replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, I am just checking to see if you had a chance to read the answer I sent and if you had any concerns that I can help clarify. I am happy to help answer any additional questions and would like to earn your positive rating. Please remember that experts such as me do not earn a salary. The only way I only receive credit for the time dedicated to answering your question is when you issue a positive rating using the TOP THREE HAPPY FACES OR STARS and then SUBMIT. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to give you the most honest and accurate answer; I kindly ask that you please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating. Even after you rate me, you can still ask follow up questions at no additional cost. Thank you so much for your consideration.