Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Zoey its Dorothy again here. I am pretty sure I have my

Customer Question

Hi Zoey its Dorothy again here. I am pretty sure I have my problem solved,but I called the crown plaza in suffern and asked what room nelson clark was in but they said they could not disclose for security purposes,. I was wondering if by any chance you could enquire for me
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.
Hi Dorothy, I'm sorry but if the hotel will not give you the information because it's not their policy, they would not give it to me either without a court order which I could not get. Try it again but instead of asking for his room number, just ask to be connected to "Nelson Clark. He's a guest there." Tell them that you don't have a room number but you know he checked in on [whatever date he told you he did]. If they can't find him, you've got your answer.