Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

Sent 1800.00 dollars cash on a Wall Mart money gram.

Customer Question

Sent 1800.00 dollars cash on a Wall Mart money gram. Reference Number(###) ###-####
It was for Microsoft support computer on line computer support, that they were going
out of business . Never got any money back.
Wayne ******
e-mail **************
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this, Wayne. What exactly are you asking here? For example: 1) "Was I scammed?"2) "Was this really Microsoft?"3) "Who do I report this to?"4) "Do I have any chance of getting my money back?"
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!