Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

How can i found help if i am communicating with legit person

Customer Question

How can i found help if i am communicating with legit person or scammer ? Met him on dating site...Please advise me how to find right investigator...
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. Here on Just Answer we cannot conduct private investigations to determine if you are dealing with a scam. However, since scams tend to take some very predictable forms that are easily recognizable to the trained eye, it is usually possible to determine if you are dealing with a scam by looking at the facts. There are also some techniques you can employ to determine if the person you are talking to is authentic. In light of the above, would you please answer a few questions for me? Specifically, I need to know: - Have you ever met this man in person? - Is he asking you to send money? - Does he have any connection with west Africa or Malaysia? - Does he claim to work as an engineer, or to be in the military? If you would please kindly answer these questions for me, that will enable me to assist you.