Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Mercy Lizon email***@******.*** Have already sent

Customer Question

Mercy Lizon email***@******.***
Have already sent over$300 to live
Now wants $1550 to fly to Michigan USA to marry me. Am I being scammed.
Bruce C Little. ***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, The short answer is that if you have never yet met her on real time, in person, but have been sending her money, she's a scammer. Also, her eagerness to marry someone that she's never met in her life is preposterous. It's another scam sign, especially if it's costing you even more money. I assume she's from Ghana, since it's the home of the romance scammer. We have never seen one Ghana romance turn out to be legitimate once she asks for money, and we get many questions about online Ghana romances every single day. I know that you want harder evidence than what I gave you. So please provide me with more information about her. Also, do you have photos of her and/or documents she's given you that you can upload to this question thread with your response?