Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I received information on line from Palm Beach Research Group.

Customer Question

I received information on line from Palm Beach Research Group. They give advice on making extra money. Do you know anything about this company.?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I know that the best kind of jobs are the ones that hire you on the basis of your ability, aptitude for the job and experience. And they pay you. The jobs that let anyone join who pays them, on the other hand, rarely generate enough money for the person who pay the fee to recover their initial investment. These hefty enrollment fees and programs enrich nobody but the founder of those programs. This sound much too good to be true. Why should you be entitled to anyone's lost investments?? The Better Business bureau knows about Palm Beach REsearch Group. On their rating scale from A to F, they give this company a D, which means it's subpar. They have had complaints against the company which the company has not always resolved. You can read the complaint history of the company here and the individual complaints, and see if it's for you. But I suggest that there are far more reliable ways of making money on line for which you don't have to pay $1000.