Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322
Fraud Examiner

42.4 BILLION DOLLAR GOV GIVEAWAY PROGRAM SIGN UP REGISTRATION

BY MAY 1ST
JA: The Fraud... Show More
BY MAY 1ST
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: OXFORD CLUB MANUAL 4/20/16 ARTICAL 107 PAGES GOV GIVEAWAY
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: WISH I COULD
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Patrick, Esq., Attorney
replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to assist you. Can you tell me exactly what is going on here? It sounds like you have been contacted about some sort of prize? If that is the case are you being asked to do anything to collect it? Please provide any other details you think may be relevant. I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.
Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
I don't know anything else to add other than you must sign up with social security by may ist for registration to be eligible for that special program
Patrick, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. Please take a step back and explain what is going on from the beginning. Right now you really haven't explained the situation, you have only stated the name of a lottery. What precisely is being asked of you or promised to you? How did you get in touch with these people? Do they have a website? If you can answer these questions that will make it a lot easier for me to help you. Thank you in advance.
Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
http/pro,oxfordclub,com/TAX0416TO49MALAGBBRKIUP/EOXFS4V8/FULL?email=rj_...
That does not appear to be a valid web address. Can you please answer my questions above? I really want to help you but right now I am not clear as to what is going on and what is being asked of you....
Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
thank you but I will just forget it---probably some scam
Again, I'm happy to help, but you just haven't provided me with enough information. If you would like a refund that is certainly your choice. Please let me know.
Customer reply replied 7 months ago.
you are honest---- the five dollar registration fee is ok
Ely, Consultant
replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. This is a scam. It is a fake site, and no such government agency or program exists. See HERE on how this scam works. DO NOT reply.DO NOT send them any money.DO NOT give them your personal information. I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.