Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

I think my bank card

Customer Question

I think my bank card atm card may be phony had trouble using was set up with a over a million dollars from Mark Braun in Italy which claims to be a contractor. He scamed me out of money big time and i do not believe money is i n account
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you, i.e. what do you wish to know? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel all this i thought would only be 5 now 45 if satisfied
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not wish to get any help and wish to not pay money please do not take my money cancel all of this now
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have just taken pic of my conversations
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not wish to call you if i accidently did cancel all of any type of fees involved
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Okay, I will let customer service know of your refund request. All the best in your situation.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You all sound like money every turn i make