Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Alfred ***** *****slade find me on facebook He told me to

Customer Question

Alfred ***** *****slade find me on facebook He told me to he was a contractor from San Francisco and was working in Kiev. Sent many romantic letters to me, and said I was his fiance. The first phone I got from him had a number *********** The money was sendt to him through First Ukrainian International bank. Told me he was going to visit me but had some trouble getting his money from the bank. The name of the account is Franklin WEST. Greenslade said he was born in Belarus and moved to his father in San Francisco 15 years of age when his mother died. Told me he has a green card. He is at +60 years.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Money was sent to Victor Brown,*****03025 Kiev account No UA69 3052 9900 0516 8757 2958 0988 5 BIC PBANUA2X
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, A reverse search of all public records via a commercial background search service fails to find anyone named Alfred ***** *****slade who ever lived in San Francisco, California. Additionally, he has asked you to wire money to him in another country. A money request from someone you have only known online ALWAYS means scam. There's never any legitimate reason to send thousands of dollars to a stranger. And everyone you meet on the web is a stranger. Until you actually can meet and form a real-time committed romantic relationship with somebody, you don't know that he's who or where he says he is Do you have a photo of this person that you can upload with your reply to this thread? Can you liink me to his Facebook page?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You can look at my facebook Page, I took a photo of his face in his facebook before he closed. His facebook. Lisbeth EVY Berg
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Please paste me the link to your Facebook page or his