Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer.

My name is***** and I have a picture of a person who

Customer Question

My name is***** and I have a picture of a person who has 5 accounts in Facebook. I need to know who this person really is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've been texting a guy in the army who is stationed in Malaysia but his picture comes up on several accounts. I need to know his identity
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I get an answer please?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Pam, When someone is using multiple Facebook profiles, that usually means that he or she is a scam artist. There unfortunately isn't any way for us to locate the person's true identity. For what you're talking about, you'd have to hire a private investigator. That type of thing would cost hundreds of dollars, if not thousands - and because scam artists are almost universally located in foreign countries, there's a chance that you'd never be able to find out who is really behind those pages. I'm sorry. What you can do is report them to Facebook to let the site know that someone is posing as multiple people or using fraudulent accounts. Have a good day.