RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Attorney
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395

I sent my husband 10 cards and 10 envelopes in prison

Customer Question

Dear Sir
I sent my husband 10 cards and 10 envelopes in prison and when he received his package he only received 9 cards and 10 envelopes. Someone there took one of the cards before giving them to him. What step should I take next? Thank you Cora
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 7 months ago.
As you are probably aware the prison staff opens and goes through everything mailed to someone in prison. I am only guessing here, but my guess is while going through the package the staff inadvertently gave you husband the 9 cards and 10 envelopes misplacing one of the cards? You could contact the prison staff and bring this to their attention and ask them if they could look for the 1 card that they misplaced. If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply and let me know. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I receive credit for the time I spent answering your question, additionally a bonus is not required but always greatly appreciated. If for some reason you don’t feel you can provide me positive feedback please reply and give me the opportunity to clarify my answer before giving me negative feedback.Regards, Ron
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Satisfied 100percent
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 7 months ago.
If I answered your question I would truly appreciate you taking the time to click on the stars that rate me and provide me positive feedback (good-excellent) so I am credited for this answer otherwise the website keeps all of the money. It does not cost you any extra it just causes the website to give me my portion of what you have already paid. Should you have any follow up questions just reply here and i should see it. I am generally online 1:00 PM CST until 10:00 PM CST most days. Ron
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 7 months ago.
Thank you in advance for providing positive feedback and I also wanted to confirm I fully answered your question. If you have follow up questions feel free to ask them as I want to make sure I have fully answered your question. Ron