Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

This bank is used in a course taught by Jim sansom of winter

Customer Question

this bank is used in a course taught by Jim sansom of winter green fl.the course is called The Midas Circle. Any info on this bank or Jim Sansom? The bank is click bank
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Clickbank is a legitimate company that is both accredited and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. It's been around since 1998. You can read the BBB's review of it here. You can also read the complaint history. There have been numerous complaints, but that's not unusual given the volume of business they do. What's more important as far as the BBB is concerned is whether Clickbank has responsive customer service and works with customers to resolve problems. As for Jim Sansom and the Midas Center, I find nothing on the web about Sansom that he didn't put there himself, but I am always leery of site that tell you of a secret road to riches but don't allow you to evaluate how sound the idea is until you commit to joining up.